Our NASA-CAN proposal just got accepted. We look forward to working with Dr. Omar Mireles at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center as we develop this technology to aid NASA in their mission to explore the boundaries of space! Just a few more years and we’ll have the replicator up and running.
- New Manuscript Published – Adhesion of Reactive Silver Ink on Indium Tin Oxide November 2, 2018
- New Manuscript Published – Ultra near-field electrohydrodynamic cone-jet breakup of self-reducing silver inks October 12, 2018
- Introducing Dr. Lefky June 30, 2018
- DOE NEUP grant for dissolvable supports for heat exchangers just funded! June 18, 2018
- NASA just funded our Dissolvable Support Proposal May 10, 2018